Last updated on 14.05.2020
- These terms and conditions must be carefully read prior to any use of this Service. By using this Service or by registering an account, you duly agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any provision of these terms and conditions, you must not use the Service.
- Skinwallet.com reserves the right to at any time update, amend or modify any part of these terms and conditions or to otherwise change the Service or its part, without previously notifying Users. Any amendment of the terms and conditions or Service shall be binding upon posting.
- You shall be aware that participation in games currencies exchange as well as any other activity provided or enabled by this Service might be prohibited in certain countries. You are solely obliged and responsible for assuring that accessing this Service is compliant with law applicable in your jurisdiction and games currencies exchange is not illegal in the territory where you reside. Any claim against Skinwallet.com in regard to the above mentioned shall be considered null and void.
- This Service is not for use by individuals under 18 years of age.
- By no means you can use this Service for any purpose which is illegal, abusive or inappropriate or which we consider fraudulent or dishonest.
- These terms and conditions and any matters related to this Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Skinwallet.com legal destination. Any claim, dispute or disagreement arising from the use of this Service shall be governed exclusively by district courts of Skinwallet.com legal destination. This clause shall not however exclude or limit the right of Skinwallet.com to take proceedings against any User in any other court of competent jurisdiction.
- Skinwallet.com shall not be responsible for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by this Service or its content. This includes any person's use or misuse of its content, the inability of any person to connect with or use the Service, delay in operations or transmission, failure of communication lines or any errors or omissions in content.
- Skinwallet.com or/and its licensors are the sole owners of all rights in and to this Service layout, codes, structure and organization, including trade secrets, intellectual property as well as any other rights. You must not copy, distribute, publish, modify or translate any part of this Service without a written allowance by Skinwallet.com.
- Domain named skinwallet.com is exclusively owned by Skinwallet.com.
- All Services’ content, including in particular, but not exclusively, images, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, broadcasts, music, sounds, texts, terms and conditions, belongs solely to Skinwallet.com or its associated partners, and is protected by intellectual property or other rights. By using this Service you acquire no rights to any of its content.
Information we may hold about user includes:
- any data provided while registering (merging) the account,
- details of your visits to the website,
- your responses to conducted research surveys/research,
- any information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you,
- your IP address and technical information from your device.
All the above-mentioned information can be used for the purpose of:
- processing your deposits and withdrawals,
- managing and personalizing your accounts,
- conveying any survey or research,
- monitoring any activity on the Website, especially, but not exclusively to verify its compliance with Terms and Conditions.
- Skinwallet.com guarantees that your information is kept well protected and secure. No information or data will be disclosed or sold to any other party. Please be aware though that we may disclose information after enquiry of state security authorities or relevant authorities for fraud and money laundering prevention.
- Without registration, User has access to homepage skinwallet.com.
- In order to obtain full access to the Service’s content, user will be asked to merge Steam account. To merge the account you do not need to provide details like e-mail or password.
- Each User is limited to 1 connected Steam account.
- If User loses login details or for any other reason cannot access to the account, skinwallet.com shall not be liable for any losses of funds left in the account. Take care of your login details and keep them safe.
- Any User can at any time disconnect their personal account. User is obliged in own interest to withdraw any games currencies prior to such disconnection. After the disconnection all games currencies left in the account shall be consider void. Skinwallet.com will not be liable for any loses in this respect.
- skinwallet.com reserves the right to freeze, suspend or cancel any User account along with the User games currencies. This event might happen as part of our actions against fraud behavior or efforts to exploit loopholes and promotions at our Website.
- Skinwallet.com reserves the right to suspend a client account without previously statement along with the users games currencies.
User will be asked to:
- set Steam Trade URL generated from User’s Steam account
- set Steam inventory status to public
- If user can’t deposit Steam items somehow, the possible reason is listed on Steam Page
- Total value of all deposited Steam items will be freezed and shown in USD currency as User’s balance.
- User can withdraw funds presented as User’s balance with one of available payout methods. Availability of payout methods is not permanent and may vary in time.
- There is no possibility to return the skins you sold.
- The deal cannot be cancelled by You on any step after the confirmation in the Steam system. The deal can be cancelled unilaterally by the Company on any step based on the expertise of the Company without further explanations. The Company undertakes to pay the exact amount stated in the email to the payment account chosen by You. If the Company is unable to do so for any reason, the Company may ask You to provide the alternative payment account. If You cannot provide the Company with the alternative payment information for any reason, the Company is entitled to return You items on its consideration. The items are no longer refundable if the Company has already performed a payout on the payment account provided by You.
- Any complaints about us or the Service we provide should be addressed to us in the first instance by contacting Customer Service. You should clearly indicate that you are wishing to make a complaint to us. This helps us to distinguish a complaint from a mere query. We send you a complaint acknowledgement by post or by email within 48 hours of receiving your complaint in accordance with our complaints procedure. You may request a copy of our complaints procedure at any time by contacting Customer Service.
Service – the website held on domain Skinwallet.com
User – any person accessing the Service, also referred to as "you".
Skinwallet – skinwallet.com, also referred to as "we".
Provider – an entity providing access to the Site and the Service available through the Site, that is Skinwallet S.A., a company duly incorporated under the laws of Poland, with its registered office in Szczecin, al. Piastów 22, Szczecin 71-064 entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin - XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, with KRS number 0000770403, NIP (tax identification number): 5252779451 and REGON (national business registry number): 382506930, with phone number: +48 918869126 and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, amount of the share capital of PLN 100,000.00